Carb tuned wrong?

GoldenMotor.com

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
bike's runnin crappy again, Still having troubles with the Dax RT carb... this time motor idle revs high (but not ridiculously high) and idle screw and cable screws are as loose as I can get them. then if I'm idling or coasting and I give it anything less than full throttle or no throttle, the motor bogs down and almost dies; I say almost because I hear it's about to die so I give it WOT to keep it running. there's no needle to adjust, no prongs to bend, no secondary jet, its basically just throttle, idle screw, and jet that I can mess with. When I first start it and it's still relatively cold, it runs fine. So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is... It's a new problem to me, do I still have a small air leak that could be causing this?

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I got a feeling my manifold's the issue, I couldnt get it on tight before the seal-all dried up (though it helped). Maybe I could just use the permetex or seal-all as a sort of caulking around the edge of the manifold so I dont have to take it off again (I'm getting really tired of it lol, I prefer not to do it for corrective reasons, just for repairs or modding)