A Bad Decision ?

GoldenMotor.com

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
So my first year of motorbiking is at an end . Its getting cold here in Michigan. I averaged about 500 miles a month on my 49cc bike. Being a 2008 I have NO complaints . The first month was kinda nuts. Ride it to work. Fix it before I could ride it home . Then fix it once I finally got home . Then one day I rode it to work...and it ran well . Then home...and nothing wrong still. Then I just started taking it everywhere , with NO problems. The whole summer , now fall , still running great. So just because , I ordered a bgf z80 kit on ebay. $145.00 with free shipping. I'm hoping I'll never have to open the box , but just in case it'll be there. If nothing else I'll get bored this winter and build another bike. Anyway , I find that motorized bicycles are reasonably priced , extremely economical to run ,reliable (eventually) , and most of all a BLAST to ride !

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
Kit arrived today . Took it out of the box and appears to be all there. Pretty quick shipping. Bought it last tuesday and it arrived this week wednesday.