Spell Checker

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I use firefox but the fire fox only tells you it's wrong doesn't give you a choice of right words. TS give you a list of words to choose from. With both you get the word underlined then you just click on the ts symbol in the bottom icon tray and it give you a list of words spelled correctly. For guys like me it's a life saver.

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
Deacon
I still can not see an icon in the lower right side of the screen. The "puter" sais that it is downloaded. I am not very "puter" savy.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Yes but have you installed it. find the folder that you downloaded and open it see if it has a file ending in exe if so open that and follow the directions.

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
I just now installed it. I use Firefox for my browser. I get a red underline when I misspell a word, but nothing to give a choice or the correct spelling, nor do I see the icon. I can still ask my wife when she is here. She is a retired school teacher. Thanks for your help.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
okay if you installed it there should be an icon in the bottom right of your screen if you have an arrow there at the end of your icon tray click on it see if there isnt a hidden icon/

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Just use the help thing when you have a question. It's a pretty cool tool. If you use it somewhere besides in the firefox turn your sound on. It also gives an audible warning when you misspell something.

Right click on the ikon to find the drop down menu with help link. good luck.