I Love My Basket

GoldenMotor.com

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Often I use my basket. At times I don't know what I'd do without it. During this day and age when most are only concerned with speed and looks practical use for motor assisted bikes is rare. You find the basket being used less and less. Sometimes replaced with saddle bags; which most are detachable. Still often times I've carried things in my basket which I couldn't have in a saddle bag. The basket does bring back an old school feel. Just something I wanted to share. Need to go to the grocery store.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Roger that, LRJ !

Baskets are a very valuable accessory!

I would like to fab collapsible, folding rear baskets for my motorized bicycle
Missed out on a factory pair on a thrift store bike. They were asking too much...

Most recently, all the thrift stores have jumped considerably in price. Bummer!
rc

She

Apr 28, 2012
NY
I love baskets. I have one that comes on and off in the front. Gee i wish my Charlotte(doggie) was here she would have loved a ride on this motor bike, she loved her basket so much she would fall asleep in it LOL I used a regular milk crate for her. My little red baroness.

Cavi Mike

Dec 17, 2011
Rochester, NY
I wear a backpack. Anything that's not bolted down just bounces all around. I don't even like filling up my gas can because there aren't enough bungy-cords in the world to stop it from bouncing all over the place. Plus, the added weight on the bike throws off the balance.