Sprocket Adapter Question??

GoldenMotor.com

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
ok so i been looking at the sprocket adapter frome pirate cycles that mounts on the inside hub and i was wondering if it works with the stock nine hole sprocket? the adapter bolts on in a 3 hole triangle and there is a 3 hole triangle on the nine whole sprocket to so dose any body know if its the same??? i would really like o get one

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
As far as i know you have to use one of the sprockets that are made for the adapter. I was thinking of getting one but might purchase an adapter from Sportscarpat instead.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i have the one from pirate and could'nt be happier. i've seen the 3 piece and it looks very good also, now we all know steel sprockets last a long time and we all have a least one. i dont know of anyone re-drilling the stock sprocket to the adapter size but it does'nt seem that hard. would'nt be the first time i was wrong. any one tried?

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I have the sprocket and hub adapter. The sprocket is very thick and dished for spacing. You will want to remember that if using a different sprocket.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Pat (sportscarpat) is kicking around the idea of including a template for the buyer to also be able to drill their own stock 44T sprocket to fit perfectly centered on his 3-piece hub adapter.