Huasheng drive t belt replacement

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Anybody know where I can buy one?I snapped mine today had to pedal three miles home.checked some sites out but nothing,please help!

Thanks
Where did you buy your G4 from?
Did you call Bicycle-Engines? The belt used to be on their website.

You should be able to buy one from many sources using the numbers
and dimensions of the belt.
McMaster-Carr probably has it.

Your failure is the first that I have heard of.
how many miles do you have on it? Why did it break?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

I've broken one at around 2,000miles due to a piece of debris getting in between the belt and the pulley. My belt breaking was the first and only that I have heard until this one. It's not a mystery.

And just a little tip for ya....don't run your belt too tight, leave a little slack.....trust me, I know.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
My older McMaster-Carr catalog has an
HTD 565-5 $19
HTD 600-5

Should not be very hard to find one.
It's not hard too find them, I've got 2 spares sitting in my hand as I write. They were $12.50 a piece and I got them from bicycle-engines.com, the second link that I posted above^. What more can I say?

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL

I bought it off spooky tooth they told me to try an auto parts store,I emailed bicycle engines with no response yet.I have over a thousand miles on the bike it just broke when I was riding home,it blew my mind cause I didn't hit anything that would of popped up and snapped it.
I found this 570-5m-09 Rubber Timing Belt
what do you guys think?This the right width?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I am pretty sure that they are 15 mm wide
Measure your broken belt?

9 mm is only 3/8"

570-5M-09 Black Rubber Timing Belt
Length: 570mm
Material: Black Neoprene Rubber with Fiberglass Cord
No. of Teeth: 114
Pitch: 5M Round Tooth
Width: 9mm
* Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $5.31
Adjusted Price $5.31
Availability In-Stock
# Available

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
Thanks for the info. guys.

Im going to buys spares too. Great idea!

BTW, does anyone have a pic of the oil lite bushing installed?

And its to my understanding that you need to soak it in hot oil and wax, yes?

Is it a big deal to do?

Thanks guys. :)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
570-5m-15 Rubber Timing Belt

570-5M-15 Black Rubber Timing Belt, 570mm Long
Width: 15mm
Qty*
Price $9.09
Adjusted Price $9.09
Availability In-Stock
# Available

I bought it off spooky tooth they told me to try an auto parts store,I emailed bicycle engines with no response yet.I have over a thousand miles on the bike it just broke when I was riding home,it blew my mind cause I didn't hit anything that would of popped up and snapped it.
I found this 570-5m-09 Rubber Timing Belt
what do you guys think?This the right width?

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
The fact that bicycle-engines does not currently show them on their web site is a good indication that the are out of stock. As for waiting for an e-mail reply from them? Its like waiting for **** to Freeze Over. After year of customer service they still do not seem to get the fact that responding to e-mail is a good thing. When it comes to things that have to do with Metric Timining Belts its hard to beat the folks at Pfeifer Industries. Pfeifer Industries :: Metric Timing Belts and Pulleys Either a phone or email contact with them in my experience has always gotten a prompt reply. They can provide you with any width X length combination 5mmHTD Belt you need.

ocscully

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
570-5m-15 Rubber Timing Belt

570-5M-15 Black Rubber Timing Belt, 570mm Long
Width: 15mm
Qty*
Price $9.09
Adjusted Price $9.09
Availability In-Stock
# Available

I ordered this belt but I also sent the dimensions just in case and they canceled my order.
I sent an email to that place oscully suggested and see what they say.

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
The fact that bicycle-engines does not currently show them on their web site is a good indication that the are out of stock. As for waiting for an e-mail reply from them? Its like waiting for **** to Freeze Over. After year of customer service they still do not seem to get the fact that responding to e-mail is a good thing. When it comes to things that have to do with Metric Timining Belts its hard to beat the folks at Pfeifer Industries. Pfeifer Industries :: Metric Timing Belts and Pulleys Either a phone or email contact with them in my experience has always gotten a prompt reply. They can provide you with any width X length combination 5mmHTD Belt you need.

ocscully
I actually got a reply from them and said out of stock.

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL

ocscully
Back to square one,I called this place they only make pulleys and the other place that sent me the wrong size ones,they said they are out of stock and it was their mistake and where taking the page down off the site until they get some which will be a round three weeks.So any other suggestions?