Came in For a Beer,

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Something To Ponder With The Wolf Meat. For Many Years Historians Said Billy The Kid Was Left Handed. They Based This Surmise On One Picture Of The Few Available. Many May Have Seen This Picture Over The Years. He Is Holding A Winchester Lever Action Rifle By The Barrel At The Muzzle, With The Butt On The Ground. Aparently While Eating Wolf Meat Some Observent Fellow Noticed The Rifle Had A Left Side Loading Port. No Such Rifle Was Ever Produced. The Film Negative From The Camera Had Been Reversed. Billy The Kid Was Not Left Handed .:oops: IN CONCLUSSION ; WAS THE WEEDWACKER RUNNING BACKWARD, OR WAS THE CAMERA MAN ON WEED ?rotfl YOU ALL TRY TO BE SOBER ABOUT WEDNESDAY WHEN I`LL BE ABLE TO POST THE PICTURES OF THE RETARDED WEEDWACKER !! LATER MY FRIENDS. RON .. PS. AND YES, I CAN READ IN THE DARK, I WENT TO NIGHT SCHOOL ! :ride2:

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Hey man Ya'll get Gators down there there though......I used to live on Meriit Island and we got snappers and gators once in a while in the neighbour hood.

G

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
No more Miracle Gro for the lawn, (i can't find my mailbox) I do have some brown carpet that in sort of looks like hair after a couple of 40's. I got a staple gun to hold it on. Ahhh
just wear your helmet like the rest of us. Later Tramp

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi All, Back On July 15, 08 I Posted About 2 Cycles Running Backwards !! He Is A Picture Of The Reason I Asked. This Friction Drive Was On Ebay Auction. I Had Mentioned That Billy The Kid Was Thought To Be Left Handed For Years Because The Negative Was Reversed. Here Is The Reverse Running Motor. The Picture Is Not Reversed, Because The Print Is Correct On The Manual. I HAD NOT CAUGHT THAT ON JULY 15.. The Motor Is Mounted On The Wrong Side For A Normal Motor And The Rewind Turns The Motor Counter Clock Wise. :rolleyes: IF IT WAS A FRONT MOUNT, WOULD STILL BE RUNNING THE WRONG . IT IS MOUNTED TO COMPENSATE FOR COUNTERCLOCK WISE. :confused: WHY DID THEY DO THAT !!!:confused: AS YOU CAN SEE, IT WAS A QUAILTY BUILT MACHINE, CAST HOUSING ETC. LATER, RON

Attachments

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I like to play certain music backwards and slaughter chickens on my bike builds and sometimes drink the barley pop.
All ya gotta do on some 2 strokes is a timing change and they will go forwards or backwards it depends on which way is which?! Or which way you want it to go.

simple 2 stroke like model airplane engines will run either direction very happily just so they can cut off a finger. they ae evil.rotfl
I think its almost time to go shok----I mean wring a chickens neck. Rufus is poking a stick at the sleeping flyin monkeys and Iron butter fly/ Inna god of divida is playing backwards what kind of mushrooms was that in the salad Snakewoman?
Norman