well screw my crappy 2 stroke moped!!

GoldenMotor.com

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
We have them on order, I can ship you one once we get them in, I will give you a price as soon as they are in, You never know what customs is going to tack on.

yeah canadian customs suck!! they tacked on 50 bucks onto my $100 moped tires(along with 50 bucks of other shipping and handling duties, it came to 200 bucks)

that would be great, i will try it with the 44t im sure it will be fine, also what size gas tank comes with the kit? how much extra would it be to get the larger tank?

thanks again,

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
A nitro kit, that kid is going to kill himself. He sounds like the type of person that buuys every gimick there is. 95 oct. and you are still pushing the limits of these small engines. On my bike I have stock evrything except the carb , I have had it for 2 years around 6000 kms and after the first 3 weeks have not touched it except to tune it up.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
A nitro kit, that kid is going to kill himself. He sounds like the type of person that buuys every gimick there is. 95 oct. and you are still pushing the limits of these small engines. On my bike I have stock evrything except the carb , I have had it for 2 years around 6000 kms and after the first 3 weeks have not touched it except to tune it up.

i told him straight 95 oct, no oil, 2 stroke, get it? lol!! that kid wasnt to bright!

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Comes with the standard 2 ltr tank, I can look into a 4 or 5 for ya, the only thing is as you might be able to tell from the pictures the engine is chunkier then the 2 strokes and adding to much weight could have a neg. effect on the over all package.
thanks 80ccmotorboys

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Comes with the standard 2 ltr tank, I can look into a 4 or 5 for ya, the only thing is as you might be able to tell from the pictures the engine is chunkier then the 2 strokes and adding to much weight could have a neg. effect on the over all package.
thanks 80ccmotorboys

yes im aware of the weight, im 230lbs so i doubt the extra 5lbs for the large gas tank will mater, i just do huge long rides and the gas is a great thing to have, but thanks for the heads up,

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Am Riding My Titan Top Frame Shifter Build. With The Shifter, It Is Close To A Dirt Bike. Have Owned Many Motorcycles, Raced Oval Track Over 20 Yrs, Am Over 300 Lbs. The Titan Amazes Me With The 6 Gears. It Is Fun Going Thru The Gear`s And Feeling The Torque Of That Tiny Motor (with Out Over Reving It!!) The Bicycle Computer Go`s Crazy, I Guess From The Motor Ignition. Will Try A Batt From The Elec Trike And Hook Up Gps Street Pilot For Speed-o. Ron

Attachments

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
wow that is a different way to install a kit, you must get a great top speed outta that with the gears. One question how is the balencing, it looks very tippy!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Motor Boy, Every Body Seems To Worry About Weight High, My Rear Rack Mount Cvt Builds, Rear Friction Drives Builds, And This Build, I Don`t Notice It At All. Working On A "titan In Frame Shifter". If You Were Racing Thru Tight Turns, That May Be A Different Thing. The Perfect Set Up Is "equal Weight On All Wheels, With Center Of Gravity At Ground Level" Which Is Very Difficult To Achieve!!! It`s 68 Degrees, Going To Hit 74 Today, Need To Top Off The Tank And Cruise For A While. Later Guys. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Might Add This, When You Have Weight In A Front Basket, You Really Feel That. The Only Prob I Have With The High Front Weight Is The Rear Kick Stand!! Ron

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome Ron. Went ridding with RustcoRay a while back. (He has some awesome MBs!) But he took velcro (Nope, not kidding) and put a GPS on a gas tank. Worked perfect! I was ridding that MB when we rode down a dirt road with lots of ruts, bumps and stumps and the thing stayed on like a champ. He had a Garmin and had a trip screen. So had a lil speedo, compass and stats. Looked cool and great to know that stuff. Popped right off and went in his pocket when we stopped.

I was thunking a lil wood plack on the goose neck with velcro. (dunno if fuel spills would eat velcro glue?) Could also use some sort of solar.... OK, again I am rambling on some ones thread. hehe, sorry guys

.flg.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Is the $230 dollar 4-stroke a good deal, if you were planning on tossing the gearbox anyway for a cvt?
my god yes!! the thing hauls like a 2 stroke on steroids, and it can take a beating(read my wrecked thread) after 50+kph to the ground its still running strong, and the power is just amazing, hills are nothing, plus it sounds so good,