1918 Harley-Davidson model 18 J Amish Motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Here is a picture of a 1917 Harley Davidson with sidecar rig that I posed next to at the local vintage motorcycle show. Very close to the 1918 model. It was so clean you could eat off of it.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
That 1918 HD was awesome; awesome sidecar too. And to top it all off, it made me feel better about life: with my previous bike I had big balloon tires with wide whitewalls. On the rear tire, sprocket-side, I was forever scrubbing that tire clean to make it look like the others. Then I saw in the pic of the 1918 - they didn't even pretend to keep the sprocket-side whitewall clean. And the bike looks more real that way somehow, more "daily-driver" if you will. I don't feel so bad about ridin' around with my rear tire lookin' all nasty sometimes.

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Here is a picture of a 1917 Harley Davidson with sidecar rig that I posed next to at the local vintage motorcycle show. Very close to the 1918 model. It was so clean you could eat off of it.
hey CF if you took out the modern dressed people in the background & made your pic greyscale, you would look like you had just stepped outta 1917