Oldwheeler

GoldenMotor.com

Oldwheeler

Nov 18, 2009
Leroy, Texas
Hello! I'm a 74-year old man getting back to my boyhood. In my teen years, boys took old gasoline engines and put them on bicycles and made motorbikes. I couldn't afford them back then, so now that I have time and occasional spare cash, I plan to make up for it. Besides, I can't afford a Harley 45, or an Indian Scout. "Make" magazine directed me to this website, and I expect to get a lot of information and enjoyment from it.

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Hello! I'm a 74-year old man getting back to my boyhood. In my teen years, boys took old gasoline engines and put them on bicycles and made motorbikes. I couldn't afford them back then, so now that I have time and occasional spare cash, I plan to make up for it. Besides, I can't afford a Harley 45, or an Indian Scout. "Make" magazine directed me to this website, and I expect to get a lot of information and enjoyment from it.
Welcome Oldwheeler. We are looking forward to seeing some great pics and great stories. Its a pleasure to have yo.flg.u aboard MB

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Awsome man!! I mayself and 11, and i wrote that story (no joke, Sam fraley is my name!)

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Welcome Oldwheeler! Do you have any current plans or projects going or are you just answering to the call for now.