New user saying hello

GoldenMotor.com

ABYSS_Customs

Jun 23, 2009
Maryland
First let me start by saying hello and thank you for allowing me to join your forum . My name is Corey I 23 years old I reside in Salisbury Maryland. I have built a couple of motorized bicycles and i look forward to sharing a few of my build's with you. My true passion is my D.S.M i have been in into tuning dsm's for 8 years I have owned several dsm's including a galant vr4 and enjoyed them all like children. I consider myself gifted mechanically I have always had a niche for taking things apart and making them better faster and stronger.I look forward to showing you my style of building custom's and i expecially look forward to learning about my new hobby from you. My personal build will actually be a forum based build where as you choose the bike you choose the engine i add my flair and we give her an ABYSS custom name. ABYSS is the name of company that myself one of my best friends started to build up these bikes and promote just how creative people can get with them. ABYSS is all about the complete package our bikes have been clean lines hand made old school bobberchop infusions. We want to start a more affordable line based on the micargi stretch lines but with our own structural upgrades and unique touches. I look forward to you input.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to they forum. if you look at the motorized bicycle contest area their are some amazing custom bikes thier. we have some great talent and people that love to share. great to have you with us and i hope you enjoy the site as much as we do
.wee.