Wanted 79cc Sportsman Flyer engine mount system

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Wondered why you hadn't ordered one. Just shoot me an email. All the kit components are listed on my web site. If you want less than the full kit I can do that, too.
Pat

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Hi Pat,
Thank for the reply, for what ever reason my PC security blocked your site. Nothing new for me. My wife's Apple doc's get rejected too. I have replied to your Email too.
Thanks so much Pat, I am looking foreword to posting on this site photos. Using your engine mount system is going to make it a *****en build.
Tom from Rubicon, WI

surubasi

Jun 3, 2016
USA
you say "my site" but you don't have it listed anywhere that I can find it. Your blog in your sig hasnt been updated since 2013...

nevermind google helped me out. A link in your sig would do you well tho

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
you say "my site" but you don't have it listed anywhere that I can find it. Your blog in your sig hasnt been updated since 2013...

nevermind google helped me out. A link in your sig would do you well tho
Link to my web site for the GC160 install kit. The mount is part of the bigger kit. My way of making sure the final product represents what a Flyer is all about.
http://sportsmanflyer.com/shop/engine-kits/sportsman-160-four-stroke-engine-install-kit/
I quit updating my "blog" in favor of my Flickr page. Only so much time in a day to keep after the online stuff. Here is the link to my Flickr page. It's mostly about the bikes but I enjoy other hobbies as well so weed through the photos and look at what you like. Enjoy.
https://www.flickr.com/photos_user.gne?path=sportsmanflyer&nsid=&page=&details=1

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Great reply Pat!
Quality builds start with your kits and precision components. I know because I am doing it.
Sportsman Flyer is a well engineered machine. There is no more to say.
Tom from Rubicon, Wi