Design Logic East Coast race series who's in??

GoldenMotor.com

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Just keeping everybody updated, we are looking at 2 tracks, one in Maryland and one in New Jersey and still working on Trexlertown Pa.

gentlemen get your engines ready in the spring !!!!!!!!

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Hello Dave 31 and everyone else, I am going to a track this Saturday 4 31 12 to talk to them about the series, and demo and race my bike against scooters in a 50 cc and under class, so yes I am still working on it, hopefully in April 2012 we will see some racing !!

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
April 14 will be the first 2012 East Coast race at the Sandy Hook Speedway in Street Maryland www.sandyhookspeedway.com see website for directions
entry fee is $48, full face DOT helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves long sleeve shirts and long pants required. I think they also charge a $5 gate fee as well

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I don't come back from vacation in Hawaii until the 16th. I don't have a bike ready, but I wish I could be there to watch. I'll make the next one.

Ayotaybrink

Oct 26, 2011
New Jersey
may be able to make it depending on
1. if i finish my bike in time
2. if i have any exams or projects
go to salisbury university in md so it cant be too far from here.

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
thanks for the nice pic of the track dave 31 I rode it last weekend and its a nice place, look forward to seeing all my bike buddies and having a great time