San Diego's 6th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey BadBooh. You got an extra chain lying around. I left for work about an hour ago, got 10ft out the drive way and snap!!! I had to sideline and take the Pee-Wee Herman down to work.

-Hawaii

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I do not have an extra full chain but I do have an extra 415, and BMX chain with a few links out of them. I dont recall if I still have the master links but, I think I do. :-||

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey I got it fix thank you!!! What time are you leaving Sherman Hieghts??? I might be able to truck it down there if you want. Otherwise I'm riding there. Let me know???

-Hawaii

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
I'll be there! Checked out my MB (motorized bike) and everything is tight. Hey Maxvision, you making it this time - or, just posting the notice? Ha! Badbooth, glad to see you're back "on the road!" Scotto - you got the tandem engine mounted low for this ride? Hawaii, sorry I couldn't catch the start of the last ride - looking forward to seeing you there. Orange County and South Bay - any of you guys coming down/up (whatever!!??)? Just got back from Sarasota, Florida! - Man, those folks east of the Mississippi are having some HOT weather. Glad to be here in sunny (but relatively cool) San Diego [psssst, don't tell anyone!]. Rember Scotto's advice, wear your helmet; DOT approved is the CA law - but a bike helmet is better than nothing.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Pat, Mario and myself are there, will have a fun ride as usual. No tandem tho, we don't want to lose the rest of the pack :D

This route is less than 30 miles and we plan on a moderate to fast pace. If you don't think you can keep up within reason, print out a map of this route as it is easy to follow. It's pretty much a version of previous rides.....very scenic and smooth sailing......let us RIDE!

dnut

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey Tony T-minus 10 hours till launch. Can't meet up with the "gang" Should be really fun. I'm gonna tighten everything up and try and keep pace. My bike has been a bit boggy but will try and keep up!!! See you all in the morning!!!

-Hawaii

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Guys Thank you for a wonderful ride. I had a lot of fun today. The twists, the turns, the hijixs. We had a blast. Hope you all can make it to the shorty ride this Sunday!!!

-Hawaii

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Thanks for the picks Tony! It was a great time, and yes my bike finished!!!! In La Jolla I thought I had blown a gasket "NO POWER", but turns out my plunger on the carb broke. I never use them but I guess some do. Good thing I brought an old carb for parts. Made the fix and had a great time. See every one next Sunday.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well Hawall, in lieu of this being the Lucky No. 7 Ride, I mapped a 70 mile all day ride for those that care........gonna be a long one to say the least laff

You ready?

dnut