trek 4500 66cc bad mo fo

GoldenMotor.com

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
check out my bike. its got alot of cool stuffbrnot

iv put alot of work into it. its been trouble some but its a great runner. got over a 1000 miles on it. new exhaust. has full lights. tools. on board air. speedo. does almost 50 mph. had it at 47 the other day. little scary.

tell me what ya guys think

mobike91

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
i think i want to see a vid to back up the speed claim, im not doubting, but without a vid with a gps, or a chase cat vid it is hard to beleive as many spedos tend to mess up at certain speeds, but enough with the speed thing, i am digging the exhaust on it, the bike overall looks awesome, but that exhaust is def cool.

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
well. iv had two speedos on it so far. and most speedos are acurate to there reading. which is how many revolutions measured by the wheel spinning. blah you know. i have a 34t sprocket on it. if you do the math it can do a little faster if the motor would pull it. but it wont pull it. the 47 was on a slight down hill. on most flat land. with not much wind. i usually get a 40-44mph at wide open. thats with me tucked way down on the bike for less wind as well. when i sit up it will only do 39 lol.

check out my handlebar exhaust on the intake and exhaust threads.

stretchintha420

May 16, 2011
york ME
nice bike i have a trek 6500 witch is the same bike but with disk brakes. have you had any trouble keeping the motor mounted. it took me a few tries. that seatpost is just a hair too wide. i had to make my own brackets. its stayed on for a week now.. a record on this bike.