Is a schwinn spoiler worth it?

GoldenMotor.com

ljg17

Nov 23, 2010
NorCal
Really wanting to build a motorbike, and I am on a budget but came across a spoiler in the 400.00 range, the build looks like it is really complicated on this bike, but the price seems good, and perhaps I could get the spoiler and re-sell it to fund a more practical build, Is that price good enough to pop on it right now, or is that about the going rate? I have heard about guys paying 5-600 for these bikes but just not sure if this is the direction I want to go for my first build.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
i googled swiin spoiler and it i saw a bunch of chopper looking bikes so im gonna asume that is what u meant

i know there are a few succecfull chopper stly builds im not sure how hard they were but i know http://motorbicycling.com/members/crazy-horse/ has been building them and another who built there own jack shaft setup i cant remember who though

if it was my first build i would start off with a cheap roomy bike with good brakes like a 90s mountsin bike with large frame for mounting and cantilever rim brakes hopefully v brake linear pull

its all up to you and your expeerience though if your skilled and cane handle a more complicated build go for it but some people get frustrated on the first build including me

could you post a pic of the bike