Afraid of the dark???

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I have a motorized bike that can pull a huge boat.
Actually it takes two MB's as it's a big ass boat ;-}

Please tell me you can operate the bikes with reins while standing on the bridge!
Hehehe, no, the boat takes two people to operate anyway so when my buddy and I take it out we both have a ride.

Really though that was just a pic for fun, not Photoshoped though, that was just a cleverly staged real pic from my backyard.

Not my boat either, I just rented out some storage space for a guy to store it for a few months a few years ago.
My boats have all been a more manageable size ;-}

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
I jus gutted a rechargeable harbor freight spotlight and rigged it into an old bicycle light. It has a 6 hour charge and a million candle power bulb. Lights up at least a city block.

Sadly, I can't post pics from my stupid phone.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
May be a bit of overkill if you ask me...but hey it's a record!
Once upon a time the World Record's book was a place to keep track of how far we have come with advancement in technology.

We still see some of that good stuff like Scott Kelly's near a year in space before retiring and coming back here to Arizona to care for AZ US Senator Gaby Gifford's.

She has to deal with the near fatal assassination attempt of a point blank gunshot to the head.

But it's all the other 'categories' that have been added that make it feel more like a game show for doing something idiotic in the first place.

I mean really... Food? The 'Biggest' whatever food it is?
A ~gazillion inch long Sub Sandwich or Burrito, and the list goes on..

And what about say the fattest person?
A record to break?
There was a women here in AZ that got media attention because she was out to set a new 'record' in the Gunnies book for being fat.

Anyway... I wander off topic other than that light was only made to beat some record for the 'most' of anything anyway but has no practical use other being a heck of a lot fun for him ;-}

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Does anyone remember the guy who set the record for blowing the most bubbles with a tarantula in his mouth? That was need to know information right there! I'm sure that furthered human development sonehow.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I jus gutted a rechargeable harbor freight spotlight and rigged it into an old bicycle light. It has a 6 hour charge and a million candle power bulb. Lights up at least a city block.

Sadly, I can't post pics from my stupid phone.
That's what I plan to do for the new headlight housing on old Tempus. This one is supposed to last up to three hours on a charge, and charges back up in 4 to 6 hours. It says it weighs 1.3 pounds, which is tolerable. Is this the one you mean?:
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-watt...otlight-61777.html#pr-header-back-to-top-link

johnnywheels

Nov 19, 2015
Nevada
Does anyone remember the guy who set the record for blowing the most bubbles with a tarantula in his mouth? That was need to know information right there! I'm sure that furthered human development sonehow.
The fact that this is a record of its own is quite creative. Who sat on the couch wondering...hmmm...I already have a tarantula in my mouth, I wonder if I can blow bubbles as well...people crack me up!