Fibre glass body

GoldenMotor.com

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
my word, what a Fair(ing) lady. Most would swoon at the sight of such a fine Body(work). A lass such as this must spend much of her time Fend(er)ing off all manner of suitors.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
my word, what a Fair(ing) lady. Most would swoon at the sight of such a fine Body(work). A lass such as this must spend much of her time Fend(er)ing off all manner of suitors.
When I bring my bikes to car shows I always have a sign on them saying "DO NOT TOUCH" with this one I might add "OR MOLEST"!

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I talked to her, she said " I'm going to be there even if I have to pedal my butt off" LOL

Jim

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I went to a few car shows this past week. I do not usually in stall DAISY on the bike until I arrive at the show. However because the shows were local, I installed DAISY on the MB and put it on the bike rack.
Every time I looked in the rear view mirror, there was a driver behind me taking a picture. Often when I would stop at a light. someone would get out of thier car to get a better picture! Upon returning home 2 cars followed to do a photo shoot.
I will now go back to installing DAISY on the bike only once I arrive at the car shows.

PS: A neighbor said I should change the name from Daisy too "Ride Sally Ride"

Attachments

Last edited: