would someone help me?

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I have seen t messages to forum and Mods.one .of got back to me but couldn't help. The problem is only on this site no otber sites. My choose folder button to upload images will not work.I touch it on my phone and it lights up for a second and that's it.So I cannot upload images. All I can do is.copy and paste a.link from where I have pictures posted. Please help me I only have my phone to use no computer. Thanks!

redneck82

May 25, 2014
concord, nh
you're not alone with that... i've had the same problem right along... haven't yet found a solution aside from using a computer...

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Its bs .....l can load pictures to any other site and I don't even have to resize them. What gives. I guess I could go to the other site and post,then link it..but why why why!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I've had the same problem with my android tablet, if I access the forum using Google search engine I can post resized pictures fine. Since I installed chrome on my tablet I haven't had anymore problems.

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I think going through Chrome might be the key. BTW, MotoMags:what kind of phone do you have? Let us know, and we'll see what we can do for you.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Isn't just chrome. That works or doesnt..my three tablets and cell are just as hard to do now since summer. Before all three worked ....Dan says there's nothing changed but I doubt that. I've given up for the most part...I won't keep trying things that just eats up time. I know it's aggravating moto.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
What I was saying is when I use chrome the forum works correct. If I use the standard android browser the problem occurs. Like was asked earlier which phone do you have? I have the iPhone 4s and have zero problems doing anything related to the forum.