Need a manifold for Honda gc160 to 22mikuni carb!!!!! PLEASE HELP

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I run that same engine and carb set up. I had to make my own intake manifold. Actually my friend Turkman made it. I don't know of any store bought alternative. Maybe AGK? But they mostly have parts for the GX engines.

Other than that, maybe contact member FFV8, really nice guy. I believe he was offering home made intake manifolds for the 79cc engines, maybe he could be persuaded to make one for the gc160.

Only other option I can think of if you don't have the fabricating skills is to get some white paper, hold it onto intake port and rub along all the edges, inside opening, bolt holes, outer shape. Then carefully cut out the shape to make a template. Do the same thing on the carb, take both templates to a welder and have him make the two flanges then weld them to a small elbow tube. Just make sure to orientate the flanges correctly to keep the carb level upon installation.

Hope that helped,

Gilbert

Last edited:

deonsrace

Apr 1, 2014
Miramar
Have you tried the curved manifold yet? Using the billit aluminum intake cut it and half and use a radiator hose to get the angle your looking for. Cheapest way I know. I use the same set up. Not sure how you4 motor is mounted mine in vertical. But that set up will work in any position that you need it to.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
That sounds cool. Is this billet intake made for the GX series or the GC series engines? Where do you get this billet intake?