Ordering from AGK(affordable go karts)

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
I was wondering if you could share your experience(s) with ordering parts from agk. This includes, how it was packaged, shipping time, etc. I'm going to be ordering my jackshaft for my predator build within a week or two, hoping even sooner. So, I've made an account and got all that taken care of. SO, decent?, average, or terrible? Let me know! Looking forward to hearing back soon. brnot

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I was wondering if you could share your experience(s) with ordering parts from agk. This includes, how it was packaged, shipping time, etc. I'm going to be ordering my jackshaft for my predator build within a week or two, hoping even sooner. So, I've made an account and got all that taken care of. SO, decent?, average, or terrible? Let me know! Looking forward to hearing back soon. brnot
I think they have great parts at great prices.Very helpful WHEN you get ahold of him. I have not ordered in the last 6 month but packages took 12+ days to get.Good things come to those who wait!!

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Ive ordered from them many times just make sure to call and check that what you want to buy on there web site is in stock. Ive ordered and paid for a number of parts that the web site said where in stock only to find out where out of stock. Now I call and check BEFORE I order. Other then that there great.

Last edited: