Gas tanks, suspension forks, other FS

GoldenMotor.com

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
All are plus actual shipping from 49546.
Old mower gas tank. Had sealer applied when I bought it. I had cut off the neck to use a cap & bung. $10.

Purchased this NOS B&S tank and used it for the summer. $15.

Felt stem for Threadless fork. Didn't work out for me. $10.

Forks are from bikes that I bought to salvage other parts. One on the right came from a bike that had been hit by a car although nothing I could find wrong other than broken plastic parts. Include Stem and Headset as shown. $10 each. FORKS ON THE LEFT ARE SOLD!!

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
The forks on the left look great on a Cranbrook...I did a swap like that recently.
I had thought about using these on a Schwinn cantilever that I have but before I even checked for fit I decided I have too much going on already. I just want to recover some of my cost at this point.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Cool. I'll consider them sold. Send me a PM when you are ready and I'll send my PayPal info. I'll get the shipping info to you as soon as I have your zip.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Hey Harold. Could we get measurments on the tanks? Kinda hard to judge size. Mabey a pic next toa gallon jug? Im likeing both of them. Does the round one actually seal up with a cap and all? Or is it a "project piece"?

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
The round one is a project. I had a KW bung and cap on it and the Indian 2 stroke decal and it looked pretty sharp. I decided to use the cap and bung on an in-frame tank. I sat both in front of my 44t sprocket for scale but they are both about 9 3/4" long with the B&S tank being about 5 3/4"h x 5"w and the round being about 5 3/4" diameter.

This was the round one on the bike:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
AH! That helps. Looks a little too big for the project I have in mind; but nice tanks all the same. And, at a great price. Best of luck with sale.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Bump! Still available.
For reference: Had someone interested in the forks on the right and asked for a shipping quote to IN. Came to about $15.50. Shipping the sold forks was around $17.50ish to the Gulf.