Next Shipment from Grubee????

GoldenMotor.com

fredgold52

Dec 3, 2009
Illinois
Seems like most of the dealers for Grubee kits and parts have about everything marked, "Currently Out of Stock". Well, that's a depressing state of affairs. Has anyone heard anything definitive about the arrival of the next slow boat from China?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You guys do know that the grubee's aren't any different than all the others, right?

Just wondering why you couldn't order from a "non-grubee" dealer?

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
You guys do know that the grubee's aren't any different than all the others, right?

Just wondering why you couldn't order from a "non-grubee" dealer?
Perhaps knowing you have a Grubee and knowing what replacement parts will work would be one motivation....

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Seems like most of the dealers for Grubee kits and parts have about everything marked, "Currently Out of Stock". Well, that's a depressing state of affairs. Has anyone heard anything definitive about the arrival of the next slow boat from China?
BikeBerry doesn't have Grubee in stock and IMHO they probably never will... Gasbike.net and their associated businesses has them in stock, they have been the company that has worked with Grubee to get the EPA certification done, they seem to be the most reliable source for Grubee products...

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Well, I'll give you that, but as for the new engines...he DID say grubee kits. :0
Think it through man, you buy a Grubee KIT so when you need a part you know a Grubee PART will fit... As opposed to say a BGF kit, or other no-name kit, exactly what piston do you need? Even though the kits are all about the same, there are some differences in the parts that makes them not interchangeable. That was my point...

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
N/C that's why I bought a grubee, I didn't know anything about these engines. The only manufacturer web site I could find was grubee so I though that if they were a bigger company they may be around for awhile. I bought five kits from bikeberry, I don't think they have had 48cc since.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
The Two Stroke is hard to get. Told you Guys it was going to get this way in a year or so. It did:( Soon it will be 4 stroke or walk. (c)
Nonsense...
GasBike has 48 and 66 cc two strokes in stock constantly, among others... Last week they had a $25 off deal going, hard to imagine they would be doing that if they had the last few remaining two stroke kits, forever....

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I pass on news that I hear. Don't believe everything you read. I give the best info I have. I have 3 Dax 66cc two strokes in a file cabinet just for me. Still in the bubble wrap :)