Honda gxh50 throttle conversion

GoldenMotor.com

ghost_rider

Feb 7, 2012
AR
Just finished completing the throttle assemblys for the honda gxh50 motor and would like to share the results with anyone that has been through the frustration of not having a complete working system, so hopfully I am successful in downloading pics any feedback would be appreciated.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Just finished completing the throttle assemblys for the honda gxh50 motor and would like to share the results with anyone that has been through the frustration of not having a complete working system, so hopfully I am successful in downloading pics any feedback would be appreciated.
[/ATTACH]
Nice work.

ghost_rider

Feb 7, 2012
AR
Thanks guys, if anyone is interested I will have complete kits in a 3-4 days just waiting on the adjusters to arrive, all you need is the original large spring and throttle pushrod from the gxh50 governor, bolt it up adjust & ride.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks guys, if anyone is interested I will have complete kits in a 3-4 days just waiting on the adjusters to arrive, all you need is the original large spring and throttle pushrod from the gxh50 governor, bolt it up adjust & ride.
What if you don't have the original large spring and pushrod.......any suggestion on where to obtain them? You can make the pushrod from a coat hanger, but the spring may be a little more difficult.....

ghost_rider

Feb 7, 2012
AR
Coming soon conversion for the clone when I can find a carb, anyone up to loaning me a carb for a free kit?

ghost_rider

Feb 7, 2012
AR
Throttle conversion consists of

Throttle plate
Cable adjuster
Cable to bellcrank rod connector
Bellcrank
$15.95 + postage
payment thru pay pal