pirate cycle legit

GoldenMotor.com

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
is this a legit business are they going under. They dont return emails, answer phones, and I cant order anything off the site.

They have three numbers I found on their site and only one got an answer machine that has been full for weeks.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I've known one man businesses be unavailable when the owner was ill. Surely somebody must know something. Do you know who any of his suppliers are? They might know something.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe post a link to whoever it is you're trying to contact?

If it's these folks > http://www.piratecycles1.com/ They have a very good reputation here with many members. They might be a little slow getting back to you at times due to their work load but they will reply.

Tom

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
Maybe post a link to whoever it is you're trying to contact?

If it's these folks > http://www.piratecycles1.com/ They have a very good reputation here with many members. They might be a little slow getting back to you at times due to their work load but they will reply.

Tom
its the same place. All I want to do is order some parts and ask about parts that they have that are out of stock.

DTFuqua

Jul 16, 2012
Florida
Thats a pretty good idea. I bought a tank off the net without checking on weather I would need anything else or not and it needed the petcock and that was a separate 9 dollar shipping and handling charge for a 3 dollar part. I learned a lesson. call first.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I just talk to pirate cycles TODAY. It took me 3 phone calls between 2 hours. Some times you can call them all morning and they won't answer til late afternoon. But they always answer, but you got to keep calling.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
We have a local cycle shop like that. Ring all you like, you're better off going in and being prepared to wait your turn in the proceedings.