Hi new motorized bike, Beachcruiser, anything helps!

GoldenMotor.com

jc3995

Jun 24, 2010
washington
i have a grubee skyhawk gt5 on a beach cruiser and i have on my own figured out many of the standard issues ie. needing all new bolts nuts and washers, strapping the exhaust, using a heavy duty chain and heavy duty rear wheel. however i am tired of finding this stuff out on my own and really would like to be proactive rather than reactive. so if anyone has anything they feel i might need to know what so ever i sure would appreciate it thanks.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the forum jc! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
carry a mobile phone with you and lots of tools to fix things as they go wrong . One thing I will do on all my new builds is silver solder a new end (carb end) to my throttle cable as they have come off on all but my first build 3/4. I have used rivets criped to the cable but only for emergencies

dead

May 17, 2010
arizona
Well the main problems i have had where with the bike its self go buy some double or tripple wall rims with 12 guage spokes and frequently check all nuts and bolts on the bike and the motor.If you go bike shop you can get a kmc sp chain with anti jump teeth i highley recomend that.If you got the gt5 with a slant head cheack the head gasket often those head really like to leak.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.