Jokes

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Anchovies.................My favorites are the ones rolled and with a caper in the center. Just pluck 'em out of the can and eat. No crackers needed.

How did we high-jack Anne's 'Joke' thread with food? I guess I started it, didn't I?
Sorry Anne!!!!!!!

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Ah......so that's why they call 'em "crotch rockets"!

Mystery solved, Scooby Doo. Now I can finally sleep at night!

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
xseler,

Exactly. I'm talking about the crackers that cost so much that you put them back on the shelf twice before you realize that your worth every penny they cost.

Steve.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Jokes are fine but lets keep it clean. After all folks, a lady started this thread. We also have youngsters who visit here. Use some discretion if you're going to post a joke. It's a 'family forum'.

Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Jokes are fine but lets keep it clean. After all folks, a lady started this thread. We also have youngsters who visit here. Use some discretion if you're going to post a joke. It's a 'family forum'.

Tom
Or joking a post? Cheers to the host of this post, no joke!

(and it's not April fools day) :D

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Some have heard this one. I tried it on a guy in a Camaro who was dissin' my slowcoach motorbike.
Me: "Sure, it doesn't *look* fast, but I'll race you."
Camaro dude: "You'll race me? On the bike, you mean?"
Me: "Yep, on the bike. But we gotta play by the rules."
Camaro dude: "Okay, what are these rules?"
Me: "We each start in the same place with only a half-gallon of gas, and the finish line is 50 miles away. Loser buys the winner's beer."

He laughed but he didn't fall for it.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
My friend had a terrible experience today. He left his banjo on view in his car. When he came back, the one window was smashed and the door was open. He looked in, and yes, somebody had left another one!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
How do you know when there's a drummer at your front door?

The knocking speeds up, slows down, and when you open it, he still doesn't know when to come in.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
My friend had a terrible experience today. He left his banjo on view in his car. When he came back, the one window was smashed and the door was open. He looked in, and yes, somebody had left another one!
Now if you'd said 'accordion' I would have belived you.

Tom