A Sack Full of Love

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Xmas eve, and I was a little depressed. I called a fellow MB/er and asked if he was up for a ride. We met at a place that has a road leading away from the city. After a meal at a burger joint we went south. I had my cooler in the trailer full of drinks. Soon the bridge was in sight, where we liked to stop and party for a while. We had to walk our bikes down the steep grade and got under the bridge. I needed a rock or board to hold the center stand for the bike and He went to get one. He heard crying of pups or something. Cat with a litter I guessed. Some life form dumped a citrus bag with 5 puppy's in it out and left them to die. They didn't hit the shallow stream that runs under the bridge. We got the little guys out of the bag, but one didn't survive. Our party had to wait. We put them in the trailer and took them to my shop. There clean and warm and well fed now, with the help of Ted's wife Helen. She is a volunteer at an animal shelter. I'm keeping one. I call him Miracle, He's going to be a big dog. (c)

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Good for you. May the person who dumped the pups meet with his just reward. Adog deserves better than that.
Elmo

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Good job buddy! You do know, that lil pup is probably gonna grow up to be the best dog you have ever had? All of my cats are "volunteers" and "rescues" and each one gives back more than they take.

This was an opportunity that was granted to you, and I am glad to hear that you responded in the most honorable way!

It's a sad thought that we do not hear more often, about "Random acts of Kindness".

I salute you.

Mike

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
My guess is that you will have the next lot of Christmas Eves covered when it comes to have someone to share it with.
The right men, in the right place, at the right time.

Steve.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
The pharmacist eyed me and then asked, Why do need a big syringe sir? I said to feed my dog. That will be 3.95 sir. He watched me grab some formula and head to the check out counter. rotfl B.Dog ate the other one as She don't like the "New Addition" to the family yet. I'm a dogs gran pa. I figgure this Guy will weigh 130 + :)dnut

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
Dude you are one of thoses people in live that are one in a million. i too see and pick up dogs that people dump dogs in the mountains i really hate people that do that! these people should be tried in court and put in prison. i too have a dog thats is almost 12 years nows. i would never think about doing something like that! so super cudos!drn2drn2drn2drn2drn2