Sweden here

GoldenMotor.com

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
Hello you all,i`m a familyman "around" 40 and just become a member on this forum.allways been tinkering with all sorts of technical stuff,mostly Hondacars (10 years back).but now my two kids are in that sportsage,practice 10000 times a week type so its hard to find the time to go to trackmeets and stuff.Easier beeing on homecourt so to speek.On the backside at my former work there was a old deliverybike that i felt sorry for so the last thing i did before i left was open the trunk and surprise! it fitted.(nobody else wanted it)took it home,stripped it,sandblasted the frame and bougth everything new.since it has those double upper tubes in the frame its perfekt for a tank,mmmm. seeearching.and then i found this forum and the boardtrack style.another thread! Since its illegal in sweden for those type of motordriven cycles(excp electrical i think).So ride around town is a nono if you want to keep your ord. license.you might as well build something that looks really nice at a oldtimermeeting.NAAAAAA i live in the country so offcourse i ride it!.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Welcome! Great looking bike & shop.
I assume that thier will come a day that they will crack down on our DIY motor bikes here. But untill then I'm going to ride!
\

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
thank everyone. yes this is my "french" friday beer at the neighbors bike.it is a little to nice to just bolt on a chinakit on so the future plans are a 1000w 48v motor with nimh fuel.Zooooooom home from the barbeque you know.(have another proj. under the Btr section so have my hands full with petrolthougts too.

ps. the only thing its missing is a Brooks sadel but its coming.

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Hej!Och välkommen, kul att det är flera "swedes" här ditt bygge ser ut att kunna bli bra/ max

xct2

Hello and welcome, nice that there are more "Swedes" here, your build looks like it could be great / max

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
hej o tackar,jag har försökt o lokalisera flera svenskar men olika forum är ju av naturen ganska anonyma (på gott o ont).Svenska RD klubben såg jag,är det 350 el. 500 vi pratar om? hade ett par 125'or när det begav sig. mitt huvudprojekt just nu finns under boardtrackerforumet,den svarta elhojen får bli senare.tänkte göra den som en ASEA tribute haha då jag är från Västerås.
har du några egna projekt?

hi and thank you,i tried to locate some more swedes but diff. forums are by nature rather younonymus in themselves (better or worse).Swedish RD club i see,is it 350 or 500 ?.Had a couple of 125 cc in the past.My mainproject right now is under the boardtrackforum.The black electricbike is for later,thoughts about doing it in old style like a ASEA tribute bike(ABB today)since i live in Vasteras (ASEA was founded in this city type 1 century ago)
do you have any projects of your own?

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
hej o tackar,jag har försökt o lokalisera flera svenskar men olika forum är ju av naturen ganska anonyma (på gott o ont).Svenska RD klubben såg jag,är det 350 el. 500 vi pratar om? hade ett par 125'or när det begav sig. mitt huvudprojekt just nu finns under boardtrackerforumet,den svarta elhojen får bli senare.tänkte göra den som en ASEA tribute haha då jag är från Västerås.
har du några egna projekt?

hi and thank you,i tried to locate some more swedes but diff. forums are by nature rather younonymus in themselves (better or worse).Swedish RD club i see,is it 350 or 500 ?.Had a couple of 125 cc in the past.My mainproject right now is under the boardtrackforum.The black electricbike is for later,thoughts about doing it in old style like a ASEA tribute bike(ABB today)since i live in Vasteras (ASEA was founded in this city type 1 century ago)
do you have any projects of your own?
Svenska RD klubben är ett forum som jag har drivit några år, det är öppet för alla tvåtaktare men speciellt för yamahas RD/RZ TDR/TZR DT YZR . Det projekt jag har här på motorbicycling.com är http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=17995 Kommer troligtvis att påbörja något Boardtracker inspirerat, har inte riktigt bestämt mig än vad det ska bli. Har inget bra garage utrymme för närvarande ( Alldeles för kallt -30C ute, blir alldeles för kallt inne!!),Jag håller på att ordna med uppvärmning av garaget .Annars så blir det att vänta tills det blir varmare ute

Swedish RD club is a forum that I have driven a few years, it is open to all two-strokes but specifically for the Yamaha RD / RZ TDR / TZR DT YZR. The project that I have here at motorbicycling.com is http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=17995 Will probably start something Board Tracker inspired, have not really decided yet what I'll do. Does not a good garage room at the moment (Too cold-30C out there, far too cold inside!), I'm trying to arrange the heating of the garage. Otherwise it will be to wait until it gets warmer outdoors

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
nice very sweet lookin bike,too bad no gas motor,but e-motors getting much better as far as distance between charges,welcome aboard keep the pics comming.