Loco Lobo by ccc/wcc

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Jeff,

The amount of work and product you are putting out is truly impressive! I just still don't understand where all these bikes are sitting once you finish them. You've got the monster racer with untold hp, you've got the cruiser board tracker, you've got your son's bike the latest just finished dyno, the dyno you are working on now, I believe you built two dynos before that, you must have a really big garage, or they're living in the house or something.

When I read your build threads I get the feeling like I am in that film Koyaanisqatsi, where everyone is moving in time-lapsed fast motion, but one person is in regular motion. I feel like in the time it takes me to walk out to my shed, turn on the lights, get my tools situated, crack a beer, and get the bike set up to work on, you have already tig welded some brackets on a frame, mounted an engine, and half-built a labor intensive custom gas tank, as well as built and set up a jack shaft. You work fast bro, but even though you work so gosh darn fast, you build some super high quality components.

Its inspiring and impressive. You should be very proud.

You should be proud and good luck on the track with that bike, I keep thinking with all those race bikes you're going to need to some racers to pilot the wolf racing fleet.

Gilbert

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
A little update to the loco lobo: motor taken apart and head, cam and a few other parts dropped off at Isky. May not have the bike ready for the April race :(

Got the hub to go with the fork, laced up the wheel. Need to make a few spacers.

I will finish the tank this weekend....

That's it.... For today

Attachments

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
It's been awhile since I posted on this bike. Been making some parts for people and working on a four stroke bolt on kit to help members out. Working on that Honda too...

I have some of the engine parts but still waiting for the major ones to be completed. The head is taking some time.

I did make some bolt on drop out extensions to get that wheel base longer.

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It's been awhile since I posted on this bike. Been making some parts for people and working on a four stroke bolt on kit to help members out. Working on that Honda too...

I have some of the engine parts but still waiting for the major ones to be completed. The head is taking some time.

I did make some bolt on drop out extensions to get that wheel base longer.
Those look real nice Jeff while also adding room for wider rear hub........great job!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I think you better hide that bike from scotto, or he'll sneak over there and steal it.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Huh? Bros don't steal from Bros........Bros ain't thieves. We enjoy building our own distinct creations while borrowing each others ideas.

(and you want to be a moderator biknut?)

dnut
If I was a moderator they'd have to keep me locked up. I'd ban 75% of the dumb #$%s off the site my first day LOL.

I'm making a list just in case I get lose.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
If I was a moderator they'd have to keep me locked up. I'd ban 75% of the dumb #$%s off the site my first day LOL.

I'm making a list just in case I get lose.
If you were a moderator, you could just ban yourself, making this site a safe place to live and ride again........laff Does your wife really have you locked up and chained to the computer as rumor has it? 24/7? rotfl

Back to Loco Lobo, or crazy wolf for those not knowing.........:D

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have completed the new jackshaft/ motor mount setup, I call this a combo. It took some work and will be bullet proof for racing. The motor for this bike should run well when completed.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Did you get it cryoed , or honed? Real curious as to if it helped. I know there aren't any 99 billet rods and I have the same prob with my 3 hp. Failure for mine is 6500rpm it would be nice to get all that's available out of the motors.

The rod was cryoed, got a friend to throw it in with his order. I figured it would not hurt to try it.

I must say these little motors sure don't pull like the 200cc