boardtracker with a twist of rat rod named flat track.

GoldenMotor.com

t-rat

Aug 28, 2011
Spokane
This is my first build and i love it. i call it flat track.

My goal wasn't to make a board tracker or a rat bike but something in the middle.
i think i have done pretty much all of the simple mods and installed some new things...
like...

the handle bard are from an old beach cruiser that are fliped
matching
springer front end
rear rack
old motobike neck
all bolts are 10.8
polished the cylinder wall
new #41 chain
32t rear sprocket
banana expansion chamber
nkg spark plug
ported
tach
wireless speedo that is is useless lol
and i know there's more that i forgot by now.also i think i got luck with this motor because it seems to be pretty high quality. i can hit 6660 pasing car and it feels like it wants to go faster.

the paint is just bare metal that a scuffed in line with the tubing then covered with a can of rustoleum lacquer clear coat.

the motor is a real hassle trying to get it in and out. such a tight fit lol. the bike is really light to, maybe 55-65 tops with a half gallon in it

the way it is now i pedal it until i reach around 7-10 mph and take off with the motor with a top speed around 40. i past a co-worker on the side walk pretty easily who said he was doing 38 in his car...

ill get better pics and post them tomorrow
timothy roy anderw thomas
(t-rat)

the last pic is my next project. 1 212 cc super charged ( by smog pump) rat rod

Attachments

boardtracklover

Mar 4, 2012
canada
very nice bike, looks like you did not cut any corners. but about the smog pump "turbo" not to discourage you or anything but for the ammount of time, effort and money it takes to do it, the minimal power gain is really not worth it..... but who am i to tell you otherwise. ****, giv'er **** budday.