Charlie Sheen

GoldenMotor.com

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Charlie has a substance abuse problem that in all probability will out live him. What you are witnessing is a human being in the death throes.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
when there isn't news, make news. thats why the media is making such a big deal of this, of course i haven't seen anything about charlie, since that warlock said he was upset that charlie joked about his religion (yes i'm serious), after that the quake and tsunami hit, haven't heard a word of him.

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
does anybody else think it's ironic that he basically played his future self in ferris hurlers day off???

Last edited:

eastwood

Jun 17, 2010
brooksville,fl
first off i have to ask if mountainmage iss actually mountianman from the other site?

back to charlie sheen,im not sure.he does kinda seem like hes up against the uluminati or something but is it in his own mind?
kerf you think hes gonna die?im not so sure myself.if he was poisoned yeah **** be dead but if its just drugs he could be back to normal in 3 months if he quits.

one things is for sure,it's weird for a guy to have everything and go bananas like that.what kinda drug makes you do that?none ive ever done which would be the majority of them.
his first broadcast seemed like a babbling idiot with a bunch of freinds around him that would laugh at anything he said,weather it was funny or not.

maybe he has been in the hollywood buisness to long and hes sic of what hes been seeing for so many years.a bunch of ball lciking emoral lying bastards that care about nobody but them selves.he probably started to feel like one of them and decided to break free.

Last edited by a moderator:

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I never watched Charlie or his daddy for that matter and sad as it is to say, I could give a rats a$$. One morning, I'll pour my coffee, turn on Fox & Friends and there will be a picture of poor Charlie with two dates under it. I'll say "oh well, and just keep sipping.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Crack is wack...ask Charlie.Sux I really liked the show.He has always had drug problems...your brain can only handle so much before it starts to leak!I'm sure the girls he's hanging with are just cheering him on.They are ther for the TV time and the money not poor Charlie....like he thinks.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
beleve me.. from someone who used them all [more than my share of sun rises] the only way he'll be able to tame these demons is to let him be with his kids. not have his kids but see his kids, with out them the drugs will continue till the end. dad's want to do right in front of their children. another big problem is money,the more you have the more butt kissing you get. no one to man up to you. so chucky my freind [chucky pet name] send me your money and i'll have you beggin for medical pot. your B.F.F. dennis

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
The dude is obviously Bi-Polar & on the absolute edge of a psycotic break....
Low grade Hypermainia is what we are seeing on the tube... he has re-wired his brain with the dope..He may be testing clean but the drain bamage is done....
don't ask me how i know....