The no-pedal wonder

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi everyone!
I'm starting my build over holiday break. I found a free steel frame Giant Acapulco girl's MTB. The steel is what makes it nice, this means I can re-weld it. My mcculloch engine is completely disassembled and I'm going to do the port work on it. I'm getting all sorts of parts from all over the US and Canada for this build. It's so fun. I bought my gas tank on ebay yesterday. I Know how so many people hate the engine-kit tanks so I got a real motorcycle one. I'll be sure to post pics along the way of the build. This will be cool. This bike started as a mountain bike but I don't plan to have any pedal power on it in the end. Hope you enjoy reading about the build and I'm sure you all have your own opinions and advice on this build. Please comment and make suggestions and I'll keep you posted! Here is the link to the tank I got
Unknown Aftermarket Gas Tank - Fuel Tank:eBay Motors (item 260525740440 end time Dec-24-09 13:27:40 PST)

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Good luck with your build. Sounds like you have a high level of enthusiasm. Post some pics when you can. Elmo