4 Stroke Plug Wire...

GoldenMotor.com

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Know how to change the plug wire on a 2 stroke...but couldn't find anything written about doing this on my HS-142 4 stroke. Can the wire be changed and how do you do this?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Uns screw factory wire,which is also glued in.Take your new wire screw it onto the post and fill area around wire with super glue.I have a bunch of vintage looking 7mm wire if you want one pm me.It looks like the stuff Pirate sells.

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Uns screw factory wire,which is also glued in.Take your new wire screw it onto the post and fill area around wire with super glue.
Wow! It installs just like the 2 stroke...only with the glue.

I have a bunch of vintage looking 7mm wire if you want one pm me.It looks like the stuff Pirate sells.
Thank you for the offer...but have one around here from my old 2 stroke days some place in the junk box. If I decide I don't like the look of the wire I do have...may look for something to contrast my blue glossy magneto cover. Need to replace it since it's cracking after 3 years...but want to be stylish and turn heads. If I can drop some jaws on here...even better. ;)