First build in the works by Taylar "The Flying Scotsman"

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Been a while as I've been dealing with some "issues" but I finally have resumed doing stuff to the bike. The GX100 motor is on the back burner for now; as I really want to make sure it will fit in the frame ( not just in my mind) before I continue modding it . I do however have a nice box "O" parts for it in the form of an EZM trans converted from chain to belt drive coutersy of Chainmaker. Chain: havnt even opened the box yet... :-||

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
!!!! LET THERE BE LIGHT !!!! I got some goodies off ebay the old carbide lamp housing came from Devon England and the LED came from Hong Kong. Weird. I bought both at the same time and the English part took two weeks longer to get here... Cant even blame that on Lucas electrics as its has no electrics. Made a hole for the wires to escape and gutted the old beat up housing

Attachments

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Did a test fit and locked it down. Used longer tiny ( metric 4) screws and lockwashers with locktite on the brackety to hopefully keep it from giggling round in there EDIT : sorry second pic is just at test fit

Attachments