Perseverance

GoldenMotor.com

rwquiring

Feb 18, 2010
Bend, Oregon
A lot of you folks out there in motorized bicycle riding land have helped me out with some other problems that I have posted, well today I soldered and redrilled to .018 my main jet and I have not had this motor run so nice and smooth, there was just a little 4 stroking but not like it was, so the moral of the story is, that if you are having problems with your chimoto, just hang in there and let the folks on this fourm give you ideas and information and don't dispare, just PERSEVERE.

Thanks I'm goin for a ride....

Q

dance1

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
A lot of you folks out there in motorized bicycle riding land have helped me out with some other problems that I have posted, well today I soldered and redrilled to .018 my main jet and I have not had this motor run so nice and smooth, there was just a little 4 stroking but not like it was, so the moral of the story is, that if you are having problems with your chimoto, just hang in there and let the folks on this fourm give you ideas and information and don't dispare, just PERSEVERE.

Thanks I'm goin for a ride....

Q

dance1
Fo'sho'!
and...
Right on!
. . . . . .

Alson

May 16, 2010
Kankakee Illinois
I just dont have all the stuff to do it, so thats way my engine sputters and my air filter gets oil in the filter. Any way wben you drill the new hole the neddel still slides in the hole all right, you think thats why I having sputters

Alson

May 16, 2010
Kankakee Illinois
I got a upgrade carb, I was woundering if I took the jet out of the stovk carb if would help. I chevked the jet sizes and there 60mm to 76mm and the stock one is 70mm any body know what one will elemate my sputtering or blow back problem, or what size to usecvlt1

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
a lot of you folks out there in motorized bicycle riding land have helped me out with some other problems that i have posted, well today i soldered and redrilled to .018 my main jet and i have not had this motor run so nice and smooth, there was just a little 4 stroking but not like it was, so the moral of the story is, that if you are having problems with your chimoto, just hang in there and let the folks on this fourm give you ideas and information and don't dispare, just persevere.
two thumbs up! (^)

Alson

May 16, 2010
Kankakee Illinois
They said the new NT carb has a little biger jet, so I went and got the jet out of my stock carb and lut it in my new one, it seems to run the same, still spitting, but got good top end, Im going to leave it in to save gaszpt

Alson

May 16, 2010
Kankakee Illinois
I found my problem, jt was the float being to low, well when jts apart and you have jt upside down the float was to low. I looked at my stock one and it was much higher, so i put that brass arms in my new one and bamb, jt doesent sputter no more, when Im going slow no mode jerking, cant believe it. Problem soleved, I put the biger jet back in it. Thanks for all the help got better gap and a good spark plug now to.shft.