Taylar Board Tracker for Sale - New

GoldenMotor.com

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Good Morning,
I have a beautiful boardie that I just cannot work on to finish it right now. I would love for it to go to a good home and be able to be ridden in style. This was custom built by Dan Orabona. It will come with three GX200 clone engines, one of which is a high performance engine with tons of performance parts. Pushrods, rockers, piston, nice cam, billet flywheel, billet connecting rod, the whole lot. Parts are from ARC and are great quality. I have a few hundred in that engine alone. Oh yes and steel valves and a spring kit too. This is not cobbled together, I spent a lot of time putting the right parts together and talking to ARC and others to make sure that you will not have issues with binding, etc.

I am located here in Texas, Grand Prairie. The bike is still in the crate, I would need to box up the other engines for you, the one on the bike is a stock one. To ship from California is around 600 bucks, plus it would be a bit more for the extra engines and parts. The engines and parts are in big plastic Tupperware bins to protect them from rust and corrosion, none of this stuff has ever sat outside. Dan built an excellent shipping crate, you can see it in the pics.

Also here is my build thread. It has more details on the engine parts, type of cam and lots of pics of the build. The first few pics fell out, but a few pages in they pic up again.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=31315

Price is $3000 firm, which is a steal, I am losing a little money here but would rather that this girl make it into the right hands who will have time to get her on the road and enjoy!

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Yup Its privates... ( GIGITY) Too bad you have to let it go. Dan builds the most awsomest stuff.
yes, i know, but i have to do the right thing here. new home owner, no time for it, and i dont want it to just sit there. I know that there are a lot of great folks on this site and the price is a good one. this is a one of a kind work of art on wheels, would be super cool and fast to beepop around town on.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Dang I wish there was some way I could do this. But with no certificate from the maker no way I could get it regestered and Im thinking 200cc wont pass for 48cc :) Plus just spent almost 2 grand on eye surgery for the dog. Shes better but daddy gots no play money now. EDIT: The pics in post 5 worked for me.

Last edited:

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
I am sure that Dan could come up with an MSO, manufacturers statement of origin. Not sure how someone is supposed to tell if it only has a 50cc piston in it.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Congrats. Sure wish I could have done it. That was a very good deal. Will the happy new owner be doing a build thread?