schwinn drifter built and running

GoldenMotor.com

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
bought the bike from sears 187 bucks.came with heavy duty springer front end. would have looked cooler with white walls instead of cream ones,but easy to change. fender braces lil on weak side plan on beefing them up. mounted pk-80 66cc motor from pirate cycles 179bucks, used the kit adapter for large front tube. mounted chain to 40t sprocket adapter 75 bucks also from pirate. currently running stock plug and wire but not for long. looking into lights, horn and rearview mirrors to get it street legal,other then 66cc vs 49cc but im not telling. dance1

Attachments

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Excellent! Looks great, are you going to match the paint scheme with the tank?

Never seen acorn nuts on the axle, are those stock?

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
stock acorns,was going to match paint on tank to bike but put on black one with chrome door edge gaurd and kind of like it.put a piece of chrome body side moulding on chain gaurd.took fenders off till i beef them up.added rear rack. also added mirror and horn to make legal ,day time, only got reflecters for now. street legal now other then 66cc motor but im not telling.as far as i know its 49cc. and i try to keep it under 20mph.

Attachments

Last edited:

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
just added chrome rear dump muffler from bgf,seems to have more power and not as loud as stock pipe,post some pics later.time to go play now.