Velor board track project

GoldenMotor.com

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland
Hello. I have followed your forums for a long time and finally decided to build my own bike.

I live in Poland, near Warsaw, and I wanted to show you my project.

here it is;-)

For now I am waiting for a new gass tank, which will be under the frame in place of the board.

Saddle also go down

I have a power problem, but I will write about this in another section of this forum

Hello again everyone:)

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Sweet looking ride Loco! What frame did you use? Will your new tank be going inbetween the two horazontal frame bars ?

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland
Sweet looking ride Loco! What frame did you use? Will your new tank be going inbetween the two horazontal frame bars ?

The frame comes from a complete bicycle brand "Velor." I did not know this brand before, I had a little work on the engine mount, chain length, and now the spark plug ... but you can see the end now:)

As for the tank, it will be just like you wrote, it will be etween the two horazontal frame bars

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
:-|| OK... I've searched a fair amount and cannot find "Velor" bicycles on the "interwebs" :) Any chance of providing a link to the company? Is this an underground secret handshake bike company??? Heh. I got the hots for that frame and wanna learn more. My guess is you could make some cash selling these to members here for our projects if they are not available outside of Poland.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
:-|| OK... I've searched a fair amount and cannot find "Velor" bicycles on the "interwebs" :) Any chance of providing a link to the company? Is this an underground secret handshake bike company??? Heh. I got the hots for that frame and wanna learn more. My guess is you could make some cash selling these to members here for our projects if they are not available outside of Poland.
He could. We'd buy it! Look at all the room it has for an in-frame tank! And it has that "to-die-for" slight drop-loop curve just ahead of the bottom bracket. And, well, if it comes with a springer fork like the one in the pics - that's just icing on the cake. All in all, an ideal frame for a vintage-styled motorbike, board track, cruiser, or otherwise!

baslok

May 25, 2011
germany
hey guys,

dont want to highjack locos thread but maybe i can help you out with this velor bikes! i know somebody how bought a lot of left overs from this company (the firme no longer exists they have gone bankrupt)!

i´m building a btr too with this frame! let me know if you are interested and i see what i can do!

greetings

baslok

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland
Hello.

Nice to here, that you like this kind of bikes :)

I will have 2 more Velors,the same shape, different colours ( one black with white wheels, one brown , with black wheels) 26" rims , with spring forks, just like my bike.

complete Bicycle = 350 $ + tax and shipping costs from Poland to You ;)
Maby i will have more of this bikes but I will know this up to the end of this week.

All the best,
Loco

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Mr. Bandito, a very nice, clean job on the bike. Keep at it and give us more pictures as you go along. Dan

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
dont want to highjack locos thread but maybe i can help you out with this velor bikes! i know somebody how bought a lot of left overs from this company (the firme no longer exists they have gone bankrupt)!

i´m building a btr too with this frame! let me know if you are interested and i see what i can do!
complete Bicycle = 350 $ + tax and shipping costs from Poland to You ;)
Maby i will have more of this bikes but I will know this up to the end of this week.
Any updates on this? I would like to buy one.

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Im in the city of Auckland, country is New Zealand, & the postcode is 0612
I would prefer shipping by air
(surface mail or sea freight takes way too long)
thanks!
Brett