Let's make a deal....

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Here is my offer...

If you are a dealer and you have a 500 or 600 watt emotor kit, send me one free and I will give an honest review of the motor any where you like.

Now that seems fair to me...... Okay if it doesn't to you I will understand.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I am truly shocked./... It has been 24 hours and not a single offer. I would have thought by now that ten or twelve dealer at least would have contacted me. Oh well I will just set back and be patient. I will keep you informed as to the progress./... Rofl

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Lots of luck with that deacon, now if you were to ask us all to send in ten bucks to hold a lottery towards winning a draw for an ebike kit, I'd be in for the count!
What do you think?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
It was going to be a running joke but you know that isn't a bad idea.

We could do a lottery until we had enough to buy a discounted hub motor no batteries included. Then the winner could pay the shipping and buy his own batteries. That stripped down version would take less time to accumulate the money.

I personally would not trust me to run it rofl.... We might could con cruiser into it though. One of the dealers might give us one for cost and we could give him a lot of publicity for his discount. Pretty darn good idea.

how about it moderators any hope of something like this a few times a year. We could buy our tickets with pay pal make the paperwork very easy. Dealer could ship directly to the winner no fuss no hassle to the forum...