Harley Davidson Board Track 2009

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Was driving by a local Motorcycle Shop and noticed in the window this re-pop of a Harley Board Track Bike. 450 miles, S & S 80ci, PM Brakes. Sure caught my eye so I made the stop, checked out the bike and made an offer on it…The phrase Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda till you try to insure a special construction bike…not easy and costly…

But then again the fun is building your own with your own vision…

Sure is a nice bike….

Attachments

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
OHHHHH I just love red ropy thingys and diamond plate stages for bikes but that thingy has too biga motor, would make a china girl blush.

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Just put pedals on it and tell the cops it's only 49cc! Oh, and loose the chrome rear fender..........

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
The wheels are WAY too small for this bike. They should have done the extra mile to a beautiful build by having 26" or 28" tires on it. Just looks funny to me.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Just put pedals on it and tell the cops it's only 49cc! Oh, and loose the chrome rear fender..........
SNORK @ Pat... Iced tea on the keyboard again... I wonder if it would work though? Maybe putting a Grubee Skyhawk sticker and 49cc plate on it would help.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I agree.... lose the chrome fender..... id add, paint the barrels black and the primary cover the same color as the bike, bigger wheels and this thing would be soooooo much nicer. But thas just my opinion...... still a cool bike and id be proud to park it in the garage.... once i painted that rear guard..... lol.