Huffy quality

GoldenMotor.com

s2focus

Feb 12, 2016
Henderson, NV
Depends on what you use it for really. I wouldn't trust a huffy for anything honestly from the stuff I've seen. Read a couple threads on here where welds have broken and such. I have no affiliation with them but check out bikebuyers or bikesdirect and skip the retail mark up.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Only problem I've had with mine is the stock wheels/internals. Mine has seen plenty of fire trails in Arkansas, New Mexico, and Colorado --- no issues at all with the frame. I bought the bike in 2012 (don't know if this is what you would consider 'new'...).

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
The =Huffy Cranbrook is a pretty solid platform for an affordable bike to build on with a steel frame and 12 gauge spokes. Reinforce all the fender braces or better yet remove the fenders. Add a front brake. Grease the hubs up good. I personally would stay clear of any of the Huffy bikes with welded on carry racks as they trend to crack near the welds. We just built 2 of the Cranbrooks and they look pretty impressive with less than 200 dollars in a complete motorized bike. Lots of info on this forum ( use the forum search engine) on this bike as well also some YouTube vids on building this exact bike. Great bike to get into the hobby if your not already involved. Read up first then You decide.