Cleaning out a new 2010 Grubee 66cc Skyhawk engine.

GoldenMotor.com

saabengineer

Aug 11, 2010
Washinton
I just bought a Grubee Skyhawk 66/80cc engine and after reading through this forum for the past couple of days decided I should take apart major components and clean it. I am a motor with the necessary tools to do this, but cannot find any torque specs or instructions. Considering changing out hardware too with grade 8 bolts. Has anyone done this yet? I want to break this engine in the best way possible. I will be traveling about 10 miles to work and 10 miles back to save on fuel costs. Thank you everyone!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Don't really have a bunch of suggested torque specs for you. One of the things I would do is check how tight things are with a torque wrench before loosing.

Mind_Reader7

May 1, 2010
Northam, Western Australia.
I just bought a Grubee Skyhawk 66/80cc engine and after reading through this forum for the past couple of days decided I should take apart major components and clean it. I am a motor with the necessary tools to do this, but cannot find any torque specs or instructions. Considering changing out hardware too with grade 8 bolts. Has anyone done this yet? I want to break this engine in the best way possible. I will be traveling about 10 miles to work and 10 miles back to save on fuel costs. Thank you everyone!
Wow, I didn't know the average motor could type!