vintage firestone warrior

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
On the first photo,the blue bike,I believe that you should take the motor out of the box before mounting it

lol

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
yes the old motor in the box trick.that motor is a 37v21ah li-po battery pack I paid way to much for from battery space.the hub motor is a five flaggs bl36 i got a couple years ago.for the warrior I ordered some fenders and a new front tire I am still waiting on.am considering upgrading the muffler.so far-66cc,race carb,duel boost bottle,hd wheel,suspension forks off ebay($18)bb headset,mongoose stem,web spring seat,mountain bike handle bars w 5" rise.a lot of work and several broken bolts latter here it is.rides great a fun bike to ride.wee.

Last edited:

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
and yes the light works off the motor.I got it on e bay.pos to white wire.neg run from mounting bolt to black on cdi.zpt

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
update.ditched the crappy light after it snaped off.changed the seat.added fenders and a rear basket.lookes a lot better.and,i finally mastered the fine art of getting the damn sprocket to work right on a coaster brake wheel!(after i spent all that money on a hd wheel)havent put it on any of my bikes yet its just waiting.

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
How many volts/amp hours/watts are you running on the chopper?
Any brushes with law enforcement when riding the gas bike?