BamaJNJ my bike

GoldenMotor.com

BamaJNJ

Jul 15, 2013
Anniston,Alabama
'64 schwinn typhoon with what i believe is a '70 murray fleetline frontend(the numbers system is sketchy for murrays but im pretty sure thats right)...bought a $99.00 black delmar from walmart for donor parts(crank, pedals, neck, chain, bearings, fenders, rims, tires) bought the seat from a guy on ebay and used mirror bracket arms off a big truck for the rear seat uprights...used stainless braided vacuum tubing to cover the kill switch wires and a portion of magneto wires(had to remove rubber tubing from braided line of course)...my buddy louie did most of the work while i had ideas and just helped...i left the original petina on the bike itself and cleaned up the front end with steel wool and clear coated the crap out of it...ill get the wifes bike up soon

BamaJNJ

Jul 15, 2013
Anniston,Alabama
its by Troxel the guy told me... i got it from Raleigh Rons.com ebay store...ive seen a few similar to it but none just like it, i want another one

BamaJNJ

Jul 15, 2013
Anniston,Alabama
cool who is it?...im not actually in anniston per say but real close...it was the closest sorta big town...use to live in ANN.awhile back but moved out to the deep woods