Bike Stolen

GoldenMotor.com

HiddenRose

Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
I had my motorized bicycle stolen from me. I saw it in my back yard around 8:00pm friday night before i left for the bar. Came back and passed out woke up and found my motorized bicycle gone grubee skyhawk 66cc/80cc chrome motor on a blue schwin bicycle. Called the cops and filed a police report. Told the cop he has probable cause to pull over anyone riding a blue schwinn beach cruiser cause these motors are rare in orlando. They still havent found the ****ers that stole it.

But since I'm broke and selling my truck for $500.00 My mom went ahead and bought me a 2010 SkyHawk Pull Start, Centrifugal Clutch, GT5-GGG-2 66cc/80cc, Bike Motor Kit, Black
GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 66c/80cc Slant Head (Black Finish) Bike Engine Kit - Gas Bike Motor Kit
and told her I was going to pay her back by the end of the month since thats when I'm selling it.
The motor with shipping and mount cost me around $242.

Has anyone used this motor yet? IF so how well does it handle? I like the upgraded carb and the fact that they include a wide crank comes with the kit instead of having to make modifications to the muffler.

P.S. its suppose to be in by friday saturday or monday.

Last edited:

HiddenRose

Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
My roomate thats buying my truck said his "friend" is selling a schwinn motorized bicycle for $350.00 and that raises an eye brow since I suspected he stole my bike. He still hasn't sent me a photo of the bike so I can't confirm anything until he does.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
My roomate thats buying my truck said his "friend" is selling a schwinn motorized bicycle for $350.00 and that raises an eye brow since I suspected he stole my bike. He still hasn't sent me a photo of the bike so I can't confirm anything until he does.
If you ask for a photo yourself it tips him off. Have some one else check it out he would be less suspicious of showing the bike to. That person can take a look, take a picture or two with a cell phone and if it's your bike, you've got him. And most important you get your bike back. Good luck to you, Bud!
SB

HiddenRose

Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
Ye, but only problem is that I used to live down in orlando and thats where he is. I'm no longer there and i don't know anyone that can check it out so all i can do is ask him for a photo. I'll try to upload a photo of my bicycle later on today.