the nissan/ lance armstrong ad messes up my computer

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
everytime that ad pops up on the bottom left, my laptop starts humming, fans go on, those weird cricket noises come outta it, and finally, when it stops working, a little pop up comes up to tell me to abandon the script, whatever that means. so i hit 'yes" and everything starts working again, except for that ad. it no longer scrolls around and flashes.

makes me wanna kick lance armstrong right in the...uh... do i aim for the left or the right?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
K-Meleon fer those with lite-brites, etch a sketchs, & can-string-can interweb services...

Dunno about it's compatibility w/the commodore 64 tho...

Srsly, even Firefox uses far less resources than most other browsers (depending on plugins, extensions & themes ofc) *shrug* to each their own ;)

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i own a laserdisc player, a beta player, and i have two fisher-price pxl 2000's. all my bikes are over 60 years old, and i own 20 pairs of converse chucks, and none of them are made in china. i'm obsolete. yet i'll still be here after 2012.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Me? hmm...

Internet Explorer = Microsoft corporation
Google Chrome = Google corporation
Mozilla Firefox = Open Source & non-profit

One of 'em has the end-user in mind, the other two profit... wasn't a tough call on my part lol

Outa check 'em out, it's a fascinating project ;)
What is Mozilla?
About Mozilla

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
You need more power than your getting from the white wire to over-ride those peskie adds,or is this the home comp?

lol