Manic Mechanic-Creative Engineering delivers the goods!

GoldenMotor.com

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Hey Forbisher hows you cust service doing, got it under control?
I guess....It's really simple. I have an unlimited cell phone and I answer it 9 to 9
7 days.
I am very easy to get a hold of and the few times I can't answer I call back promptly

Outsourced customer service could never do tech support and diagnosis like I can
I am irreplaceable :D

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
Well, I for one am glad to see that the people at Manic Mechanic (Jim) seem to be reputable. I really like the looks of the clam-shell style sprocket adapter and the sprockets. I'm not ready to place an order yet, but I've been thinking that a clam-shell was the way to go. I currently run a 48 tooth and it does very well for my bike and riding style but I would like to try a 50 tooth. But I digress, I just chimed in to say that I like the fact that a vendor is participating in a forum. Especially a vendor with such nice looking products.

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I ordered a motor mount from Manic 3 months ago..Made a few calls and several emails.He told me through email three weeks ago I should be expecting the shipment within that Thursday-Friday.Still have not received the product nor an email.I don't appreciate the ignore of a customer in need.I respect the business you allow others but not the silly games.

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
I am also on the list. I have found that Jim's products are worth the wait.
I'm happy he isn't having them made in china then selling to us.
Good US of A products, rare as they are, are worth waiting for.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
I have ordered an engine that Creative asked $375 for--i have been now waiting 4 months and numerous emails--i was doing a major trip for June 1st of 1500 miles was supposed to have delivery--they said no problem--now iam still waiting and e mails or phone calls are not being answered--anyone else ---supposedly 6 of us getting anxious---id like a refund now or a Dax 80cc plus sprocket adapter and frame mounter.
i cant even tell you whos door i would be at plane ticket on my way take a little vacation with the family because thats just crazy talk right there id be like hi whats up ol buddy how ya doin !!!!!!!! because im just like that ask my x,z .xx.

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
jug98
Why don't you send him a private message or call him ?
There is always the chance he is waiting for more orders be for making.
Yes sometimes it a long wait.
Good luck.