International Harvester tribute bike

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
This is my International Harvester Farmall tribute bike. It's a Worksman bike built in Queens NY according to the serial number. It took me about two months to complete this project, but finally finished it today. The tank was custom made using CRS. I reinforced the monark forks by rewelding it. The bike was sand-blasted and refinished using exact color International Harvester red. Then, I used chemicals to create a nice patina and weathered finish. Enjoy!!! dance1

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I never thought that I would see a two wheeled corn binder.
You have done an outstanding job!!! That bike is absolutely awesome!
If it had pigeon poo on it I would almost think it was an original barn find.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes, it's a work of art, I dig the expansion chamber with that wicked skinny stinger! Nice job on the air cleaner mesh and all the other finishing touches, not too mention the paint that just sets it off! A true relic.

dnut

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Another fine build from a guy who use to ride with us....hint hint... Long time no see. That bike rocks, the details from the tank to the air cleaner and paint...

Long Beach Ride?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I think I saw on here somewhere where the motor was color aged ,maybe someone knows the location,,,,and the bike is already great

Last edited:

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Another fine build from a guy who use to ride with us....hint hint... Long time no see. That bike rocks, the details from the tank to the air cleaner and paint...

Long Beach Ride?
hahalaff It has been a while since I last rode with you guys. Something always comes up at the day of the ride. Im looking forward to meeting with you guys this weekend though. Also looking forward to a tall glass of beer...been on a non beer diet for the past few months.

Thanks for the comments.wee.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
biscotch, That is really some bike. I have been considering doing an aged paint job on my current project. I have aged metal and done weathered painting of wood for many years, but your bike is perfectly done. Like someone said earlier the only thing missing is the bird poop!. Well Done! Dan

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
That bike ran very good on the last ride! The exhaust note was perfect, just like the rest of the bike. I've got to get your boy to make me a pipe...