Kids meals you still enjoy...

GoldenMotor.com

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Did you know that when Frankenberry first came out it became popular because had a dye in it that did not break down in kids feces and turned it pink.It was refurred to as frankenberry stool.H.D.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
You took my Spaghettios idea , and the peanut butter and bacon sandwich is right up there too . So I'm going to go and fix me a big bowl of Cheerios and toast .

Last edited:

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
This may sound strange but I beg you all to try - Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich!!

Just toast two slices of bread (any kind) and immediately put peanut butter on both sides, a few slices of bacon and put them together. The bacon and hot toast melts the peanut butter a little. It is absolutely one of the best combos you'll try.

I have no idea where it came from. We grew up eating it and almost everyone thinks it's weird till they try it. Never had a person try it and not like it.
nyneomite,
I'm sure the toast/peanut butter/bacon sandwich is delicious because I've been eating the "deluxe" version for years. Just add sliced tomato and mayo and you've really got something.

Also, in case anyone hasn't tried it yet, ... toast, peanut butter, mayo and sliced bananas. Mmmmmmm .... boy! I'm gettin' hungry.
.trk.